Registration with the CTSU will allow:
| WHY REGISTER WITH THE CTSU? |
The CTSU membership is managed through the Cancer Therapy and Evaluation Program - Identity
and Access Management (CTEP-IAM) registration system.
To obtain a valid username and password for access to the CTSU member website, Investigators
and Associates must register with the
CTEP-IAM registration system.
- Access to a wide range of NCI-sponsored clinical trials outside of your organization.
- Credit towards Group or organizational membership accrual requirements even when the protocol is not sponsored by your organization.
- Access to the CTSU website for protocols, informed consent forms, the Oncology Patient Enrollment Network (OPEN), Rave for data entry, the Regulatory Support System (RSS) for protocol approvals, educational materials and more.
- Enrollment of patients without the restrictions of meeting minimum accrual requirements.
- E-mail updates on CTSU activities.
PROMOTING CTSU PROTOCOLS: ||
With over 16,000 registered users, the CTSU has the capability to make substantial contributions
towards accrual goals. With the primary goal of increasing accruals, the CTSU can assist in promoting
protocols in numerous ways.
Protocol-specific materials available include:
Most materials can be found by selecting any protocol from the protocol search
list (located at the top left side of this page).
- Physician Fact Sheets
- Protocol Schema
- Protocol Cards
- Protocol Time and Events Summary
| RESEARCHER RESOURCES |
The Researcher Resources section contains links to sites and materials related to the following:
(Choose any link below to locate specific materials)